Monday, January 01, 1990

The Creator Opens The Blog to Comments

As the Creator, I am quite used to the creatures of my creation commenting on that which I have Made. Since I have Made this Blog, the Root of all Blogs, too, some of you have petitioned Me so that you may comment on it, too. I am, if nothing else, a Fair Creator even if I am One Who Pays No Attention to your rants and so I have Decided to Open My Blog to your comments.

But this Blog, like all my Creations, comes with a rule or two. If you break one of the Creator's Blog rules, you will be banished from this, My Blog, until I Feel that you are sufficiently repentent. How will I know?

Silly question. I am the Creator. I know everything.

I Proclaim these My Rules for commentors. Violate them at your peril.
Rule Number One: In My Blog, you will be respectful of the views and spirituality of others. If you make a rude, insulting or hurtful comment about another human being's view of Me, I will banish you immediately.

Rule Number Two: In My Blog, you will be respectful of others. If you threaten another human being or make a rude, insulting or hurtful comment about another human being, I will banish you immediately.

Rule Number Three: In My Blog, you will keep your spirituality to yourself. If you are confused, please read My Entry, Things the Creator Does Not Do for clues. If you claim that you, your book or your rituals give you a unique relationship to Me, I will banish you immediately.
These, My Rules for commentors, are much simpler than, say, the ten commandments, don't you think?

3 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger infinitesimal said...

I am so glad I found you!
Bercause I have a pressing question to ask:

WHERE do they come up with the seeds for seedless grapes?

I called 411 (information) but all the human at the other end could tell me was that it was a very good question.

I KNOW that YOU will be able to answer this conundrum.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger ardlair said...

Hi

I don't believe in god.
So I don't believe this site exists or that I am typing here.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger 666 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home